Top: Society_and_Culture: Disabilities: Organizations
- 21: Ride with Ian
- Hope Starts with you Take Action - 100%
- 22: A Place 2 B Me
- You must select a collection to display. Powered by Squarespace - 100%
- 23: Home
- PSYCHOLOGICAL INDEPENDENCE BY BRINGING FAMILIES TOGETHER AND BUILDING SELF ESTEEM SOCIAL INDEPENDENCE THROUGH BUILDING CARING COMMUNITIES PHYSICAL INDEPENDENCE THROUGH PHYSICAL EDUCATION PROGRAMS ECONOMIC INDEPENDENCE THROUGH .. - 100%
- 24: Gateways to Change, Inc. 11 Knight St. Warwick, RI
- GTC, Inc. is a private, non-profit organization which has been dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for persons with developmental disabilities in community settings since 1992. - 100%
- 25: Jobs4U, Inc.
- Please be patient as we update our website! Our Story We are a group of people, passionate about helping others. We wanted to fill a need in the community and saw Supported Employment as our opportunity. We were created in the .. - 100%
- 26: Home
- Young visionaries with the intention of serving the greater good. How We Will Do It How We Work HAVING NO PLACE TO LIVE -Merriam Webster Dictionary The Hestia Foundation Aims to Assist the Homeless in Accessing Everyday .. - 100%
- 27: C4CI.ORG Welcome!
- Where Do the Congressional candidates stand on the Community Choice Act? Click Here to find out It s time to pass the Community Choice Act S 683 HR1670 ! The Coalition for Community Integration CCI is working to change .. - 100%
- 28: B.A.P.D.
- Bahamas Association for the Physically Disabled - 100%
- 29: Movin' Out Inc. Access to homeownership for people with disabilities and their families in ...
- Movin' Out, Inc - 100%
- 30: Ravensbeard Wildlife Center Home
- Welcome to the Ravensbeard Wildlife Center Website. We hope you will find useful information on caring for wildlife. - 100%
- 31: CHI Centers Inc. Non-profit organization that supports people with developmental ...
- Non-profit organization that supports people with developmental disabilities - 100%
- 32: MSDE - SPP Home Page
- This is the Maryland State Department of Education web site dedicated to providing State Performance Plan Results. - 100%
- 33: Welcome to DevelopmentalDisability.org. Valuable information on Developmental ...
- A valuable resource for information on Developmental Disabilities, including training, curricular information, and two award winning videos. - 100%
- 34: West Michigan Assembly and Packaging MRC Industries
- Encouraging and Supporting Individuals Living with a Disability through employment, skill building, and active community involvement. - 100%
- 35: The Nathaniel Wharton Fund
- Center to enhance the quality of medical care around the world. The Fund is designed to address the emotional and mental stress that invariably accompany and influence illness and disease. The Fund s goal is to educate health .. - 100%
- 36: Bedell ARC
- Programs are nationally accredited. 400 South Main Wood River IL 62095 618-251-2175 Fax 618-251-6294 - 100%
- 37: Advantage Advocacy Inc.
- Flourishing Starts with advocacy Learn More - 100%
- 38: Welcome Home to Globe Star
- Globe Star, LLC provides services for Individuals with disabilities in Indiana using a Quality of Life Model developed through Gentle Teaching. Globe Star has offices in Chesterton, South Bend, Warsaw, and Indianapolis. - 100%
- 39: CitiCare - Home
- CitiCare s mission is to seek sources of funding to bridge the gap between the transportation needs of people with disabilities and the available resources in order to assist residents in remaining independent, vibrant members .. - 100%
- 40: Welcome
- Quick Social Services Inc. is a multi-cultural Human Services Agency. - 100%
Copyright© 2021 Thunderstone